|Applicable Industries:||All Industry||Condition:||New|
|Material:||Stainless Steel/carbon Steel||Material Feature:||Fire Resistant|
|Structure:||Belt Conveyor||Voltage:||220/380/as Per Requirement|
|Power(W):||55-110KW||Dimension(L*W*H):||As Per Design|
|Warranty:||2 Years||After-sales Service Provided:||Free Spare Parts|
|Application:||All Kinds Of Industry||Motor:||ABB/SIEMENS/China Top Brand|
|Speed:||Adjustable||Rotating Direction:||Left Hand/Right Hand|
spiral screw conveyor,
stainless steel screw conveyor
Rendering Machine Tube Screw Conveyor Lamella Pump Solid Materials Transporting
Mesh belt conveyor is an excellent choice for conveying hot, oily or dirty parts, and for baking, drying, and cooling products in virtually every industry. It's positively sprocket driven, and self-tracking capabilities making it an excellent choice when considering a long term maintenance friendly conveying solution.
Our wire mesh belt conveyor line offers much more than a maintenance friendly self tracking conveyor. It also offers a multitude of belting options to choose from based on your application. These belting options were developed for specific industries and in most circumstances, developed for particular applications. We work very closely with our belting suppliers to help in applying the right belt to your conveyor . When you combine these belting options to the array of conveyor configurations that we offer, namely curves, straights, inclines, declines, you have thousands of conveying solutions. We offers a full line of stainless steel wire mesh belt conveyors that can be custom designed to meet your specific need.
1) Adopts metal mesh belt as conveying carrier.
2) Suits for drying,dewetting,freezing,heat treatment of all kinds of food industry.
3) Can cooperate in the production of products need temporar.
4) Cooling or fluctuation continuous handing discrepancy warehouse system.
5) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor ,which can directly inline with filling machine.
1) Ceramic industry: clay, silica, sand, polishing materials, etc.
2) Food industry: soybean, peanut, starch, milk powder, salt, sugar, etc.
3) Plastics industry: plastic powder, plastic particles, etc.
4) Wood industry: wood chips, wood sawing surface and byproducts, etc.
5) Environmental: the filter material, fly ash, fixed residue, waste, etc.
6) Agriculture: livestock feed, food, powder, etc.
Contact Person: Manager